Thursday, September 3, 2009

PIMPMYKICKS.COM


I know I already posted the KING OF POP Customs on my page when JRow and I completed them but you should really get used to seeing them, as they are getting more and more attention from every direction. They are currently featured on http://pimpmykicks.com and have been deemed one of the most valuable pair of custom AF1s done this summer. An interview I did a while ago is also featured on the site along with more photos so be sure to stop by the site to get a second look and see what I had to say about the process of getting them done.

I am also working on some interviews for other publications as well so be sure to look out for me on the net, as well as in your local papers and magazines. Along with having my very own art exhibition this semester in the Pitt student union, I have plenty of new and exciting projects in store for this year. Welcome to all my new followers and stay tuned!

Always with love
Mr. Gallup

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I really want those shoes!!! Hope u can make some more!!!

    ReplyDelete