Sunday, September 20, 2009

DREAMERS


Hello All
I hope everyone is as excited as I am about this school year. I'm currently enrolled in some pretty interesting and inspiring classes here at Pitt and I am eager to show everyone how my artwork has been influenced by my recent studies. The image above is the first illustration I've competed specifically for my upcoming art show this semester in The University of Pittsburgh Student Union. As of now, the Show is entitled "Dreamers" and will feature a cornucopia of personal works of mine. The show will debut November 30, 2009 and run for two weeks through December 14th. More information regarding the exhibition will be available next month as I begin promotions.

If you havnt noticed I implemented a poll on the side of the blog. This is a method I'm experimenting with as a means to engage my followers. Every month I plan to do a custom job based directly on the results of my poll. This month, for example, I will paint a pair of shoes depicting whoever the viewers vote for to be featured (looks as though Bob Marley will be the favorite). I plan to work more with polls in the future so look out for ways to contribute your feedback on the APO. Later friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment