Monday, September 28, 2009

CANVAS WORK

Hello again
Im back again to everyone's felicity Im sure. This time I came to share more artwork I've been engaged in lately. The piece you see here is a canvas I started last week. Its still far from finished but I wanted to keep my followers up-to-date with my latest projects. I've grown so fond of this piece since starting it; I cannot wait till its finished so I can show off the final image. The piece will likely be on display for the DREAMERS exhibition November 30. Let me know if you like where Im taking it so far. Unlike many of my other works, there is no clear message in this oil painting. It is more a display and practice of dexterity. I like to work in many other mediums so once in a while I have to return to the oils and hone my skills.

Also, I've received some commissions recently for some custom shoes with gnarly themes so stay tuned for those. There are 2 days left to vote on the poll so pretty soon you'll be blessed with another Born 2 Shine custom shoe design featuring one of the musical legends listed. My company has been doing a lot of valuable networking lately so look for us to be working with other companies as well as some very interesting clientele. If you want me for a piece of custom artwork, I'll be more than happy to work for you. Simply contact me through email or facebook, as those are what I check the most often.

Im gone but never far
Artistic Switz

No comments:

Post a Comment