Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BLACK SOLE CUSTOMS



















Heres a look at my latest project I completed earlier this week. The Black Sole Customs carry the connotations of pride and power, conveyed through a musical outlet. The recipient of the custom job was Nick Pratt, a heavily involved student and musician at my school. I'd like to thank him through the APO for allowing me the opportunity to collaborate on ideas and carry out this envisioned design. Make sure you check out his music and show your support. I'm putting the link to his blog under the other sites found on the right sidebar. Hes also on twitter so make sure you follow @NickPrattMusic. I'm definitely looking to forward to doing more collaborative work with Nick, as he appeared to be more than satisfied with the final product. With that said, lets keep the ball rolling. I 'll be back soon.

The Few. The Proud. The Free
Born 2 Shine Eternally

No comments:

Post a Comment