Thursday, August 6, 2009

SNAKE BITE SWIDDLE


Since I didnt think it would be fair to follow up the KING OF POP Customs with any other painted shoes, I figured this was a good time to post the video of me getting my lip pierced earlier this summer. I got it done at Premier on 2nd street in Harrisburg. Shout outs to my friend Sie for the filmage and commentary as well. As an artist, I definitely consider piercing and tattoos a unique form of expression and creativity. At first I thought it would be a temporary thing but now I dont know. I still think its a cool look.
I linked my twitter page to the blog so now its even easier to stay up with all of the projects I'm involved with. Im very excited about some deals I've been lining up and I hope everyone stays tuned for whats in store from me and my team. I'm gone for now.

Snakebite Swiddle

1 comment:

  1. man this kind of makes me not want to get my lip pierced. that needle looks huge!

    ReplyDelete