Sunday, August 9, 2009

BORN 2 SHINE SNEAK PEAK

I think its funny how I can spend so much time to complete a drawing or painting and be so obsessed with the final product that I consider it my best work. Then, a few days later do something ten times better in half the time. All in all, its a blessing to continue to work and do what I love on a daily basis. I believe progression is more than surviving the test of time, but the capacity to become more efficient in our fields.

Today the field is painting custom sneakers and when it comes to efficiency, my team is far from lacking. In an interview the other day I said we've already topped the King of Pop Customs but with the whole world still in pandemonium over his death, and with all the new controversies, I think they're going to get even more attention than I originally anticipated. The last thing I want this to do, however, is overshadow the amount of work we've been putting in elsewhere. Truth be told, the Michael Jackson shoes are phenomenal but we never look back and we're always looking for ways to to establish ourselves as elite artists. With that said, here's a taste of some other shoe flavors we've been cooking up since the Michael Jackson ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment