Sunday, March 14, 2010

SPRING BREAK '10

If you follow me on twitter then you know I've been a busy man over spring break in Florida promoting Born 2 Shine customs and soaking up the sun. Although I had the opportunity to do so much during my stay, I really found enjoyment in completing a set of seahorses on cardboard for my brother's new place in Boynton Beach. His girlfriend was intrigued by the seahorse piece in the Autumn Dreamer collection and wanted some artwork with a similar feel. I really like the way they turned out and they were excited about the work as well. My brother showed me a great time over the break so it was my pleasure to do this for him. Im certainly glad I got the  in chance to finish this project during my stay in Florida.

In other news, the cardboard canvases from the Autumn Dreamer collection are now up for sale. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in owning a piece from the collection. I'll probably sell  the pieces individually for $20-$100 each. Prices are negotiable and I can always do custom orders on cardboard for relatively cheap. I feel blessed to be allotted these opportunities and I want to thank everyone who played a role in this wonderful experience.

Born2Shine Swiss

1 comment: