Wednesday, January 20, 2010

KUSTOM GEEKS: NEXT LEVEL


I am glad to announce that I've been presented with some flourishing opportunities to do some custom work for some very big names this year. These are just a few artists who will soon have a pair of Born2Shine customs of their own. Stay tuned to see the customs as well as the other endeavors I'm involved with.

I almost forgot to mention how great things went last semester with the Autumn Dreamer Exhibition and the Pittsburgh Green Bridge Project. I've posted pictures from both events on my facebook page.(accessible on the right toolbar) I plan to post and write about every piece in the Autumn Dreamer Collection and describe in further detail my experience working with the kids at CAPA on the exhibition at the Mattress Factory so look out for those bits really soon. Otherwise stay awake and enjoy the time you have.

Happy New Year
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment